Anyone with information about Adams' whereabouts has been asked to contact VSP by using the “Tips” link located under the offender’s picture on the Virginia State Police Sex Offender Registry search page located at https://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/.
The Virginia State Police (VSP) Sex Offender Investigative Unit is seeking the public's help with locating a convicted sex offender known to frequent the City of Lynchburg and City of Richmond areas. John Kenneth Adams, 53, is currently wanted out of Lynchburg for two felony counts of failing to re-register as a Tier 3 offender, police say.
Adams is 6 feet 3 inches in height and weighs approximately 250 lbs. He was previously employed through a temporary staffing agency in Richmond. According to VSP Adams' last known residence was near Waldon Pond along Lakeside Drive in Lynchburg. His last registration date was June 1, 2021.
- Sheriff's office seeks man wanted for multiple felonies
- Crews respond to single vehicle crash in Concord area
- Arrest made in death of Josh Rone
- Thunderstorms, tornado possible in Central, Southern Virginia today
- Award-winning country music veteran charms audience in local church
- One dead after Campbell County crash
- FBI Richmond offers reward for information regarding Lynchburg woman's murder
- Avoca hosts annual volunteer dinner
- Mutual aid called to fight large Campbell County brush fire
- Bees all smiles for homecoming queen, king
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.