Rustburg man Russell W. Breeden, 52, was the driver of a 1994 Toyota Tacoma northbound on U.S. 29 when the truck rear-ended a tractor-trailer at 5:19 a.m. on November 9. Virginia State Police is investigating the crash.
- Second person nabbed in Altavista bogus bills cases
- Rickie Lee Wade
- Altavista officials announce May 1 grand re-opening of 'splash pad'
- Altavista police investigating the discovery of multiple bogus bills
- Travis Wayne Martin
- Police seek suspect in connection with Altavista counterfeiting cases
- Donors give $8,100 to Campbell County public schools
- Hurt duo face multiple drug charges
- Campbell County Sheriff's Office asks for public's help locating boy
- Campbell County militia muster announced
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.